Here is some great info that you can use to interview our broker or any other broker. You can reach Melvia (Office Manager) at 813-508-1174 or contact our Broker (Pat Lynch) directly at 813-629-1061. We would enjoy showing you how we can put some momentum in your career and help you stand out above the rest.
Our Broker, Pat Lynch is a top-producing, award-winning real estate agent, instructor, broker, mentor and coach. He co-hosts the internationally distributed podcast RealNews411. They had 2 episodes that featured How Top Agents Choose A Broker. You can listen here or check out the entire RealNews411 website at www.RealNews411.com. While, you’re there, be sure to sign up to get notified every time a new episode is launched. In addition to podcasts, they produce webinars and other material relevant to the real estate industry.
HOW TOP AGENTS PICK A BROKER AUDIO PODCAST:
HOW TOP AGENTS PICK A BROKER VIDEO WEBINAR:
QUESTIONS TO ASK ANY BROKER:
The below attachment is a summary from the above podcasts and webinar of the things you should consider and questions you should ask of ANY broker you might be considering. Don’t be shy, remember that the broker needs you as much as you need them. This should be a partnership!
QUESTIONS YOU COULD EXPECT FROM US:
Below is a list of questions we like to ask each agent who is considering joining our brokerage. There are no “RIGHT” or “WRONG” answers, but collectively they will tell us both whether we are a good fit for each other.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being a superstar, how good of a Real Estate Salesperson do you feel you are? Why?
- Don’t worry about a low answer, our goal is to help you raise this number.
- What kind of systems do you utilize for your current real estate business?
- This is to help figure out how much help you may need adapting or whether you might want to keep some of your current systems.
- What would you describe as your strongest asset or skill in real estate?
- No wrong answer here, just trying to build from a position of strength.
- What would you describe as your weakest asset or skill in real estate?
- No wrong answer here either, knowing acknowledging your weaknesses sets you on a path of success.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being totally committed, how would you describe your commitment to success as an independent agent?
- It’s OK if you’re not as excited about real estate as we are, but it’s helpful to know.
- Do you intend to work full or part time?
- You can work full-time, part-time or just as a referral agent, this is just to help us track our productivity goals.
- What are you looking for from a broker?
- Be gentle. We would love to help give everyone everything that they want, but we need to know what that is first. Some people want lots of support, others just a place to hang their license, and most are in the middle. We’re OK either way.
- What’s the #1 thing you would change at your current brokerage/job?
- This is our way to keep from doing things agents dislike.
- What’s the #1 thing you will miss the most from your current brokerage/job?
- This is our way to figure out how to make changes that people might actually like.
- What does “success” mean for your business and how do you track it?
- This last one is a two-part. Everyone has their own definition of success and how to track it, we’d like to know yours. It will help us help you succeed.
If you want to see about joining the momentum at Momentum Real Estate or have more questions about how to choose a broker, schedule your no-obligation interview now!